Nominations for the 2016 State Emergency Service (SES) Awards closed on Monday 9 May. Judging is now underway and finalists will be announced shortly.
The awards honour the achievements of active SES volunteers, teams and units who have shown dedication above the call of duty.
SES Awards will be presented in the following three categories:
- Peter Keillor Award
- Team Achievement Award
- Youth Achievement Award (volunteers 16–25 years)
Winners will be announced at an evening ceremony to be held in September at Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
2016 State Emergency Service Awards
Date: Saturday 10 September 2016
Time: 7.00pm – 10.00pm
Venue: River View Rooms, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
Cost: $50.00 per person
Dress: Gentlemen: Semi formal (lounge suit with shirt and tie), Ladies: After five wear, Medals: Miniatures.
Information on how to purchase your tickets will be available soon.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Award Recipients
Youth Achievement Award
- Kirsten Beidatsch, Mt Barker SES (2015)
- Meggan Miller, Mandurah SES (2014)
- Melusha Robson, Communications Support Unit (2013)
Peter Keillor Award
- Jane Campbell, Bayswater SES (2015)
- Steve Cable, Kalbarri SES (2014)
- Martin Hale, Bayswater SES (2013)
Team Achievement Award
- Manjimup SES Unit (2015)
- Karratha and Roebourne SES Units (2014)
- Bayswater SES Unit Bike Team (2013)