Nominations for the 2017 State Emergency Service (SES) Awards closed on Wednesday 10 May. Judging is now underway and finalists will be announced shortly. Celebrate the achievements of the SES by nominating an active SES volunteer, team or unit that deserves recognition.
The awards honour the achievements of active SES volunteers, teams and units who have shown dedication above the call of duty.
SES Awards will be presented in the following three categories:
- Peter Keillor Award
- Team Achievement Award
- Youth Achievement Award (volunteers 16–25 years
Winners will be announced at an evening ceremony to be held in September at Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
2017 State Emergency Service Awards
Date: Saturday 9 September 2017
Time: 7.00pm – 10.00pm
Venue: Bellevue Ballroom, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
Cost: $50.00 per person
Dress: Gentlemen: Semi formal (lounge suit with shirt and tie), Ladies: After five wear, Medals: Miniatures.
Information on how to purchase your tickets will is available on the conference website.
For more information email email@example.com
Previous Award Recipients
Youth Achievement Award
- Mary-Therese Shanks, Mandurah SES (2016)
- Kirsten Beidatsch, Mt Barker SES (2015)
- Meggan Miller, Mandurah SES (2014)
Peter Keillor Award
- Keith Squibb, Hedland SES (2016)
- Jane Campbell, Bayswater SES (2015)
- Steve Cable, Kalbarri SES (2014)
Team Achievement Award
- Bunbury SES Unit (2016)
- Manjimup SES Unit (2015)
- Karratha and Roebourne SES Units (2014)