Time of issue: 2.30pm
Date of issue: 13 January 2014
Bushfire update: Parkerville Fire Appeal
People wanting to help those affected by the Parkerville bushfire may do so through the Lord Mayor’s Distress Relief Fund.
You can donate to the Lord Mayor’s Distress Relief Fund in the following ways:
- over the counter at any BankWest branch or agency to the dedicated appeal account BSB 306-089, account number 323311-7
- via electronic funds transfer (EFT) to the BankWest appeal account BSB 306-089, account number 323311-7
- in person at the Customer Service counter at Council House, 27 St Georges Terrace, Perth
- on the phone for credit card donation phone 9461 3886 during normal business hours
- by mail to LMDRF, Perth Hills Fire Appeal, c/- City of Perth, GPO Box C120 Perth WA 6839.
Donations of $2 and above are tax deductible.
What should I donate?
Money instead of goods is most needed for people affected by the bushfire.
How can I find out about family and friends?
If you are concerned about the location of family and friends in the area call the Red Cross State Inquiry Line on 1800 015 337.
For the latest bushfire information:
KEEP UP TO DATE: Visit www.dfes.wa.gov.au, call 1300 657 209, follow DFES on Twitter @dfes_wa or listen to news bulletins.