DFES is offering an exciting opportunity for an organisation to become the exclusive naming rights sponsor of our fleet of emergency rescue helicopters.
The Perth and Bunbury helicopters perform hundreds of lifesaving rescue, evacuation and medical missions each year. Providing a lifeline for our community in times of need, the helicopters respond to road crashes, conduct search and rescue missions on land and at sea, and transfer seriously ill patients between medical facilities.
Partnering with DFES is the perfect way to enhance your organisation’s brand visibility across Western Australia and capitalise on your association with a trusted and respected community service.
As the exclusive sponsor, your organisation will enjoy a range of unique benefits allowing you to build meaningful connections with the WA community while becoming synonymous with a service that has been saving lives in WA since 2003.
Exclusive sponsor benefits
- Exclusive naming rights
- Positive brand association, reach and exposure
- Collaborative promotional opportunities
- Highly visible logo placement on both helicopters
- Strategic links to DFES which has been helping build a safer WA over almost 120 years
- Connection with Western Australians through community visits and special events
- Frequent media coverage across traditional, online and social media
- Regular promotion via DFES’ digital media platforms
- Connection with our staff and state-wide network of 26,000 volunteers
- Comprehensive reporting
Applications close 12pm WST Friday 9 November 2018. Late applications cannot be accepted.
To apply, visit www.tenders.wa.gov.au
For more information, or to register your interest to attend a Helicopter Sponsorship Briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fact Sheet (PDF)