Incident Report Request

If you need to report a life-threatening emergency incident call 000 or if you require assistance from the State Emergency Service call 132500.​

DFES records information about all emergency incidents that we attended.

If we have already attended your property and you would like a copy of our report for your reference, please enter your email below and click the Submit button. You will then recieve an email with instructions on how to continue.

Under the Fire and Emergency Services Act 1998 we are able to provide only the owner or occupant of a property with a redacted copy of an incident report related to that specific property address. Currently, this service is only available for Residential property. For commercial or business inquiries, please use the Freedom of Information process to obtain this information.

You will be required to provide us with enough evidence to prove that you are either the owner or the occupant of the address where the incident occurred.

There is currently no charge for this service.